From ESE205 Wiki
- View the Reservation Calendar and determine which time slot is unoccupied and allows enough time for your print to be completed.
- If you attempt to create a reservation that conflicts with a pre-existing reservation, it will be rejected and will not be displayed on the calendar.
- Enter your information in the Reservation Form (Add 15 minutes to the end time). Before submitting the form, please double check the dates and times as reservations can only be changed by TAs once they are made.
- The estimated print time can be found in Cura
- Your reservation should appear on the calendar within 5 minutes.
- Ensure that you start the print within 15 minutes of your scheduled start time.
- Please be conscious of the fact that the 3D printer is a resource for everyone in the class, only reserve the printer for the estimated duration of your print plus a 15 minute overtime period.
- If you arrive to print during a time slot where there are no current reservations, please make the appropriate reservation and then begin your print.
Error in widget Google Calendar: unable to write file /research-projects/class-www/engineering/2017/fall/ese205/core/extensions/Widgets/compiled_templates/wrt62f25f76da11c9_61203190
Error in widget Google Form: unable to write file /research-projects/class-www/engineering/2017/fall/ese205/core/extensions/Widgets/compiled_templates/wrt62f25f76dc35a1_11094305