Welcome to the ESE205 wiki webpage!
Introduction to Engineering Design is a course where groups of two or three students creatively solve one problem throughout the semester, using tools from electrical and systems engineering. Each group chooses their own schedule and work together with a teaching assistant.
This is the webpage where we share our projects and results. Start creating!
- Apr 19: Demonstration and Poster Session.
- Jan 14: First Class
- Jan 14: Initial Survey Due
- New student checklist:  Each student must follow the instructions in this link.
- Initial Survey: Word Version
- Mideterm Self Assessment: Word Version
- Final Self Assessment
- Night Light
- Important Dates: See the syllabus for more details.
|Wednesday, Jan 23 by 3pm|| Rudimentary project idea |
Wiki account request due
|Friday, Jan 25 by 8pm||Group definitions and project wiki page|
|Friday, Feb 1|| Tutorials for various Groups |
Draft Proposal on Wiki by 3pm
|Wednesday, Feb 13||Proposal finalized on Wiki by 6pm|
|Friday, Feb 15 & 22:|| 15th: Busybear, Cocktail Maker, Harp, Matchmaking, Smarter Blind |
22nd: Headband Helper, Hoverbear, Nest, Smarter Door
|Friday, March 1, 8, 29|| NO CLASS AT 3pm, But continue weekly meetings |
Midterm Self Assessment, Bring to group meeting week of March 4
|Friday, April 5|| Draft of Design and Solutions section of final project on wiki |
CLASS: Poster and Demo Prep.
|Friday April 19||Draft of poster available for TA and instructor|
| Friday, April
||Demonstration and poster session - DATE CHANGED|
|Monday, April 29 noon||Final version of wiki due (includes all log entries, final report, tutorial)|
|Wednesday, May 1||Wiki locked, reimbursements due, final self assessment due|
|Friday, May 3||Final check from TA|
- Laboratory: Urbauer Hall 015. Take the north Urbauer stairs to the basement and turn right. Then go left. Bring your WUSTL keycard for access.