ESE Reimbursement Process
Each team can choose to reimburse for the devices and services budgeted in their proposal, up to $150.
All reimbursed devices become University property, and therefore must be returned to the lab. In other words, you can only reimburse the cost of the devices that you do not want to keep.
The following requirements must be satisfied to apply for reimbursement:
- Your proposal must include an approved budget, as explained in the Project proposal guidelines.
- You must be in possession of the original invoices or receipts for each of the devices or services.
- You must complete justifcations for your purchases that includes the following:
- the course (i.e. ESE205).
- group members.
- name, student ID, email address, mailing address of person getting reimbursement.
- a list in table form of the items purchased with columns for the following.
- Date purchased
- URL of the item purchased
- Cost of item
- A short explanation (maximum one paragraph) why you purchased the devices or services (e.g., part of a ESE205 project, fundamental to have successful demo, etc.).
Once you have satisfied all the requirements, Jim must physically sign the justification document.
These completed documents must be handed in prior to the week of finals.