Demonstration Session Guidelines
We will have our Fall 2017 demonstration session on Friday, December 1 between 2:30pm and 4:00pm in the south side of the Lopata Gallery. All members in the group must be present for the whole demo session. If you have a scheduling problem then let your TA know as soon as possible.
Each group must present:
- a working version of their project, and
- a poster.
The event will be open to the public, so you should expect a wide-spectrum audience, including non-engineering students, faculty, and staff.
More information regarding poster printing can be found here. The poster must contain at least the following information:
- Project name
- Group members and TA
- Short description and objective
- Estimated total cost of the project
- Explanation of the solutions you engineered
- All groups must set up their demonstration before the beginning of the session.
- Make sure you have all the required hardware to run your demo (power strips, long cables, etc.).
- You will get a table, a poster board, and a poster easel. You must bring anything else needed for your demonstration.
- You will need your TA's approval to use any devices from our lab. Taking equipment from the lab without your TA's approval is not allowed, and it will be taken into consideration in your final evaluation if it happens.