WALL-E Weekly Log
We met with our TA Andrew and completed the project proposal! We figured out our original Bluetooth option wasn't great, so we are now looking at a Bluetooth shield instead. We also found out we would have to power our robot, so we included batteries in our budget.
We revised our first project proposal to have a direct application and objective. Instead of just roaming around avoiding obstacles listlessly, our project's goal is to create a robot that can lead a blind person while avoiding obstacles. Synchronizing a group of sensors to work together, creating code to lead a person and creating a helpful app to communicate to the follower are new updated challenges we will face. We updated our Gantt chart to reflect this and assigned tasks to each project member.