Jump to navigation Jump to search
by Jordan Aronson, Alex Herriott, Oscar Arias
The robot being built combined with a complex algorithm will take a rubik’s cube, evaluate it, and solve the cube.
To build this, we need these things:
- 1. Build a robot which includes a Raspberry Pi along with motors that can rotate parts of the cube horizontally and vertically.
- 2. Create code to take the set of instructions and give them to the robot which will execute the necessary moves to solve the cube.
- 3. Create code to detect the colors on a cube on each of its sides
- Backlight the camera
- 4. Convert an algorithm to solve a cube into Python and produce a set of instructions based on its given colors
- 5. Connect the Raspberry Pi to the motors using circuitry