Search results

Jump to: navigation, search
  • Also, each group must create a page to keep their weekly log. <nowiki>[[Category:Logs]]
    2 KB (427 words) - 12:29, 13 September 2018
  • [[Category:Logs]] [[Category:Spring 2016 Logs]]
    12 KB (2,166 words) - 23:59, 20 September 2016
  • ...plan to test our program more extensively in the coming days. During our weekly meeting, David, Connor, and Kjartan also discussed the possibility of using [[Category:Logs]]
    17 KB (2,764 words) - 00:57, 5 May 2016
  • ==Weekly Log:== [[Category:Logs]]
    4 KB (657 words) - 12:06, 6 December 2016
  • * Agreed upon minimum weekly meeting, Monday at 7pm [[Category:Logs]]
    26 KB (4,379 words) - 09:38, 9 May 2017
  • ...ese205/WarmUp_Boot_Logs#Week_10_.283.2F24-3.2F31.29| Week 10 of our weekly logs]
    29 KB (4,883 words) - 11:09, 3 May 2017
  • '''Carol:''' Renamed project page and weekly log page to reflect progress on new project, started labeling locations wit ...Chart with individual job assignments, assured this and all future weekly logs are updated on time, came up with apt site name: "WashUDoing," began resear
    14 KB (2,378 words) - 09:39, 9 May 2017
  • ==Weekly Logs== ...orked on the final report guidelines, which included finalizing the Weekly logs, adding captions and perfecting the wiki page, as well as publishing all ou
    11 KB (2,019 words) - 09:57, 9 May 2017
  • ...ese205/WarmUp_Boot_Logs#Week_10_.283.2F24-3.2F31.29| Week 10 of our weekly logs]
    2 KB (395 words) - 16:17, 18 August 2018
  • ==Weekly Log for GraviCase Project== ...will have to pick up / refresh to accomplish our design. Created wiki and weekly log.
    24 KB (4,357 words) - 07:52, 12 December 2017
  • Weekly log for Swim Sheets project<br /> [[Category:Logs]]
    20 KB (3,471 words) - 08:06, 12 December 2017
  • Weekly Log for Networking Modules [[Category:Logs]]
    8 KB (1,206 words) - 06:49, 1 December 2017
  • ...eek to keep on track with our project and what we should be putting on our weekly log (0.5 hours). Our parts should be arriving by Wednesday this week, so ou ...ur gantt chart (0.5 hours). I worked with Emma to update the format of our weekly log based on the posted guidelines (0.5 hours). I ordered all of the parts,
    24 KB (4,322 words) - 07:50, 12 December 2017
  • * Added weekly log link to project page, and added project page link to weekly log (10 mins) [[Category:Logs]]
    13 KB (2,001 words) - 07:52, 12 December 2017
  • Weekly log for Locked Box project<br /> [[Category:Fall 2017 Logs]]
    10 KB (1,797 words) - 07:52, 12 December 2017
  • ...their door. This week we met briefly with our TA, Nathan, and scheduled a weekly time for us to meet. We also created our individual and project wikis. [[Category:Logs]]
    16 KB (2,833 words) - 08:04, 12 December 2017
  • '''Cole, Arnob, and Sam:''' Met with Andrew on 9/12/17 for weekly meeting and discussed progress so far. Also set following tasks to for the '''Cole, Arnob, and Sam:''' Met with Andrew on 9/19/17 for weekly meeting. Each member worked with Andrew on their currents individual tasks
    16 KB (2,770 words) - 08:05, 12 December 2017
  • <p>Weekly Friday meeting</p> <h2>Weekly Meeting</h2>
    56 KB (9,338 words) - 07:10, 5 May 2018
  • We had our weekly meeting with Sam Chai on February 7 to discuss the progress of our project. [[Category:Logs]]
    12 KB (1,975 words) - 07:18, 5 May 2018
  • ...t seems to be the best way to add it. I also created the project page and weekly log. [[Category:Logs]]
    5 KB (798 words) - 07:03, 5 May 2018
  • Had our weekly meeting with TA and instructor After our weekly meeting, we realized that the problem with Twilio was the version of python
    32 KB (5,735 words) - 12:50, 13 September 2018
  • (4/11/18) Whole Group (1 hour) - Met with Jim and John for the weekly meeting. Talked about finishing touches and testing the perf board layout. [[Category:Logs]]
    17 KB (3,076 words) - 10:27, 13 August 2018
  • ...module and the Arduino, and then adjusted accordingly using resistors. Our weekly goal is to establish a connection between the bluetooth module and a cell p [[Category:Logs]]
    18 KB (3,226 words) - 07:05, 5 May 2018
  • *(1hr) September 11: Extra weekly meeting in the lab. Will look into Arduino vs Raspberry Pi, feasibility of *(0.5hr) September 14: Traditional weekly meeting in the lab. Told to update log and project page to include better f
    19 KB (2,920 words) - 10:57, 17 December 2018
  • *We made our wiki page and weekly log page 9/21 - ''Weekly Meeting with Prof. Feher and Chance: 1 hour''
    28 KB (4,695 words) - 11:49, 17 December 2018
  • [[Category:Weekly Logs]] [[Category:Fall 2018 Weekly Logs]]
    61 bytes (7 words) - 16:08, 7 September 2018
  • [[Category:Logs]] [[Category:Fall 2018 Logs]]
    13 KB (2,033 words) - 10:56, 17 December 2018
  • ...eering.wustl.edu/ese205/core/index.php?title=Pi_Car_Discovery/Logs Weekly Logs Link]]
    21 KB (3,273 words) - 11:41, 17 December 2018
  • * James and George created team weekly logs and project page. (1hrs) * Weekly meeting with Dr. Feher and TA David (0.5hrs)
    12 KB (1,920 words) - 11:42, 17 December 2018
  • [[CV Chess Logs | Link to weekly log]]
    14 KB (2,406 words) - 10:51, 17 December 2018
  • == Weekly log: == *(0.25hr) September 12: Created project page and weekly logs.
    18 KB (2,871 words) - 10:51, 17 December 2018
  • ...eering.wustl.edu/ese205/core/index.php?title=Pi_Car_Discovery/Logs/ Weekly logs]
    11 KB (1,649 words) - 17:34, 8 December 2018
  • ...k project, while Jarrod continued formatting the Wiki page and updated the weekly log. We will likely meet over the weekend before our Monday meeting to fina *Had weekly meeting in Cupples II. Discussed what we needed to have by our Monday meeti
    24 KB (3,824 words) - 06:47, 2 May 2019
  • *Whole Group: Weekly meeting to discuss goals: *Whole Group: Weekly meeting and determined goals to be:
    23 KB (3,801 words) - 06:47, 2 May 2019