ESE205 Wiki:Terms of Service
If you use this wiki then you must follow the rules in the University's Code of Conduct.
What you are allowed to do in this wiki
The purpose of this webpage is to share the progress and results related to your ESE205 project. We also use this webpage to coordinate and support the Urbauer Hall 015 laboratory.
In particular, you can:
- Share information related to your ESE205 project.
- Edit any page to improve its presentation or content.
- Add any pages that might be relevant to your fellow ESE205 students.
What you are not allowed to do in this wiki
- Any illegal or harmful activities, i.e., you cannot use this wiki to break the law.
- Share or misuse private information.
- Post content protected by restrictive copyrights.