From ESE205 Wiki
eBOX Project Page
- (1hr) Discussed the very basic idea of the project at the first class.
- (0.5hr) Learned the basics of using Wiki. Created the Project Page and Log.
- (1hr) Team meeting to discuss the project further in depth and to ensure all the team members truly understood the project. Additionally, read up on the night light project to prepare for class, and checked swipe access to the lab, Urbauer 015.
- (1hr) Extra weekly meeting in the lab. Will look into Arduino vs Raspberry Pi, feasibility of Fast Fourier Transforms (FFT) @40kHz on each, and current literature similar to eBOX (WUSTL Move to the Groove: https://sites.wustl.edu/ese498vertigodancefloor/). Additionally, completed the breadboard for the night light and stored it for safe keeping in the locker.
- (0.25hr) Added to and reformatted the log to be headed by dates.
- (0.25hr) Read up on Ardunios and Raspberry Pis and their feasibility of FFT @40KHz with an analog to digital converter as well as WUSTL Move to the Groove.
- (0.33hr/20min) Researched Arduino and Pi to compare and decide which would be better to use for project implementation. Leaning towards Arduino.
- (0.5hr/30min) Researched other implementations of music responsive LED's for inspiration and to reinforce learnings towards Arduino.