From ESE205 Wiki
This is a tutorial on how to use the python chess engine and stockfish engine
- Download pychess
- Download stockfish
- Avoid large paragraphs of text, tend towards clear, concise steps
- Include pictures as much as possible, especially for key steps. This may be in the form of a photograph, screenshot, drawing, etc.
- All text should be styled appropriately. Code should be in code blocks, key words and notes should be in bold.
- Logical groups of steps should be broken down under different sub-headers within this section
- Language should be grammatically correct, and the first person shouldn't be used
Nhut Dang Robert Goodloe Ethan Shry(TA)