From ESE205 Wiki
This is a tutorial on how to use the python chess engine and stockfish engine
- Download pychess
- Download stockfish
- Avoid large paragraphs of text, tend towards clear, concise steps
- Include pictures as much as possible, especially for key steps. This may be in the form of a photograph, screenshot, drawing, etc.
- All text should be styled appropriately. Code should be in code blocks, key words and notes should be in bold.
- Logical groups of steps should be broken down under different sub-headers within this section
- Language should be grammatically correct, and the first person shouldn't be used
Nhut Dang Robert Goodloe Ethan Shry(TA)
This section should contain any external references used in the writing of this tutorial (i.e. urls)