This is a tutorial on how to use the python chess engine and stockfish engine
- Download pychess
- Download stockfish
- Avoid large paragraphs of text, tend towards clear, concise steps
- Include pictures as much as possible, especially for key steps. This may be in the form of a photograph, screenshot, drawing, etc.
- All text should be styled appropriately. Code should be in code blocks, key words and notes should be in bold.
- Logical groups of steps should be broken down under different sub-headers within this section
- Language should be grammatically correct, and the first person shouldn't be used
This section should contain a of list all group members here, as well as semester published
This section should contain a link to the group project page, as well as the group's weekly log
This section should contain any external references used in the writing of this tutorial (i.e. urls)