Bluetooth Shield: Connect Arduino to PC
Bluetooth Connection How-To
Using a Bluetooth Shield connected to a Bluetooth dongle allows the user to connect the Arduino to Matlab as if it were a serial port connection. This avoids any extra coding in Objective-C, and involves no extra lines of code on the Arduino and one line to be changed in Matlab.
1. Turn on the connection on the Bluetooth Shield.
2. Plug in Kinivo Bluetooth dongle to computer.
3. Open up System Preferences -> Bluetooth.
4. Find Adafruit Bluetooth -> hit Connect.
5. Go to Matlab and change serial port address